1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help choosing something from a menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by OpalLilyEats, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. OpalLilyEats

OpalLilyEats Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW / 5:2
    Hi all,

I only started slimming world a couple of weeks ago and it's going well so far (fingers crossed - WI tonight!). Tomorrow I am going out for a meal for my friend's birthday. It's a new, local restaurant but luckily the menu is online.

I don't really know what the best thing to order would be. I would really appreciate if some of you could have a quick look and make some suggestions?

Thank you :)

UPDATE: My link to the menu was removed as I have less than 50 posts. If you could google the restaurant, I'd really appreciate it. The menu is on there. If you google "Hakka Belfast" it should come up. Thanks!
    Last edited: 16 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.