1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!!!!! Day 1 of lipotrim and can't stomach shakes!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shaunni, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Shaunni

Shaunni Member

Hello today has been day one of my lipotrim diet and I've only managed half of one shake, it's just so vile :( I really really need to lose this weight too, I've had the strawberry and chocolate one normal but tried the vanilla one hot with coffee and a touch of cinnamon and one mouthful I was gagging! Can anyone help :'(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Oops

Oops Well-Known Member

Think of it as medicine and not food and you'll be fine. I hate milkshakes and managed 3 months, its worth it, good luck :)

4. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

I make mine up with 500mls of water, makes them more palatable. And extra water ;) x

5. Kirbygirl

Kirbygirl Well-Known Member

Try the flapjacks? They're pretty vile but they go down faster cos they're smaller!

6. Shaunni

Shaunni Member

Hi thanks everyone, this morning I put 2 spoonfuls of coffee in my chocolate shake and more water and it made it more bareable, I'm going to try the flapjacks next week I think :)

7. chels91

chels91 Member

Best thing to do Is use a straw ! I hate the shakes but making sure the water Is ice cold and using a straw works for me :)

8. stevefish69

stevefish69 Well-Known Member

We find that mixing them in a smoothie maker with ice cold water and a few ice cubes with couple of sweetners make them more palatable.

9. Shaunni

Shaunni Member

Day 3 today and I feel awful! I feel weak, moody and just generally crap :-( and still can't bare the thought of having the shakes, I keep reading that this gets better but I'm really struggling with the taste of them :'-(

10. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Keep going!!! It can b a real pig until day 4/5 x

11. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Active Member

How you doing shaunni?

12. Shediver

Shediver Well-Known Member

I mix mind in a blender with 8 ice cubes it's like a macd's milkshake

13. miss_VCG

miss_VCG Member

Blending them with ice is the way to go. I couldnt stand vanilla or strawberry so living off the chocolate- hope I dont get board! Also possibly try the chicken soup? Good Luck!