help day 4 work up shaky and faint

reeesh

at half 6 in the morning i woke up feeling shakey and faint
had to run and grab half my bar n eat it, felt like my blood sugar was very low... couldnt eat the whole thing as i need to save it for later

still didnt feel well after that so ive had about half a litre of water and im getting there...

is this normal? please advise!!!

Yes absolutely normal, drink loads of water today and get some rest if you can. It's your body adjusting itself.

do you drink enough water , also your not over doing are you ?
Or maybe its just getting used to the plan ... but these diets are safe

you do not have enough water you will become dehydrated which can lead to constipation (not nice but it will happen if you don't drink enough), headaches, lowering of blood pressure, (causing dizziness) and cramps. So make sure you drink plenty of fluids regularly through the course of the day. The amount of water you need varies from person to person so make sure you are having enough to feel comfortable. A guide for water consumption throughout the day is around 2-3 litres. (it can be harmful to consume large volumes of water or other fluids in a short space of time)

hey guys, thanks
i always drink enough water though i constantly have a bottle next to me i feel like i cant go half an hour without it or my mouth starts tasting funny

just realised ive started my period today so may have something to do with that??

its half 8 now and im feeling okay but at half 6 it was horrible !

Thats it you never know whats coming next lol the horrid taste is maybe fat burning where your carb stores have gone , it goes with the diet too hehe keep smiling

Back