1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

HELP - Dilemma!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loobyloo85, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

I need help - ive just restarted today after having loads of personal problems.

Going to a wedding next weekend and not eating or drinking at it. But the dress is bought for it is too small by about 2 inch - bugger!

Does anyone know anything that will help it fit.

How much could i lose in a week on restart and would it matter inch wise!!

If not does anyone know where i can buy a peach coloured dress?!!

please help im desperate for ideas!!

LOU xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

You could try support underwear knickers/all in one; I've a pair of the shorts & they just hold everything in place, no wobbly bits.

4. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

Well I guess it depends where the two inches are that you want to lose. If you stick to the diet you should lose at least half a stone, with some people losing loads more, I think it depends on your diet before starting CD. If it is the tummy area that you need to knock some inches off, M&S control knickers are fab, and tuck in at least a couple of inches.

Good luck. Hope you manage to get it fitting.