Help!! Disappointed with 2nd week weight loss!

GenGen1980

Hi Guys

Just come back from my second weigh in after following EE for two weeks. In week one I lost 3 lbs and this week, i've only lost 0.5 lbs and even though it is a loss, i'm so disappointed :cry:

Has anyone else experienced this - could really do with some ideas to keep me going - i've followed the plan closely and have had no more than 10 syns on any day and somedays i have none.

Hopefully someone can help xx

Welcome to the SW club! Don't worry your weight will go up and down even when you follow the plan! Just remember that every pound is one more off towards your target.
Soups are said to aid loosing weight and I have found that to work for me in one week of having one meal of soup I lost 4lbs! best if home made.
Good Luck and don't give in.....
Pete
Decrepid, type 2 diabetic, 2 strokes down and 65 years old

Well Done on your weight loss so far! ½lb doesn't seem a lot but it is better than nothing or a gain! There was someone in my group that lost a high number one week and gained 1lb the next week and done everything pretty much the same other than having less syns and she was told it might have been that she didn't have enough syns, it sound stupid but you need to eat it to help loss it lol (crazy I know) also have you been drinking plenty of water as that helps or maybe you need to increase the amount of super speed foods as I found the week I had less on lost a smaller number. I hope this helps but good luck :) It will come off and just think they say the quicker you loss weight the easier it goes on when you stop

I'm exactly the same, had a 2lb loss the first week and then the second week just 0.5lb off! The third I managed to put 1.5lb back on! Just perservere with it as you will lose. Any loss is a step in the right direction!

Back