Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help - Dividing daily allowance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by tinkerbell_sparkle, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbell_sparkle

tinkerbell_sparkle Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all,

I am new to PP and I have been given 48 daily points. I have no idea how to split them :confused:
    Any advice how to divide them would be great.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Hey Tinkerbell!
    I started on 43, now down to 42 daily points, so I know how many it seems like, but you soon get used to it!

Personally, I'm a grazer... I would rather have 5 small meals a day than 3 large ones. I aim for about 10 for breakfast, then about 15 for my tea-time meal, this leaves me 15 for lunch and snacking. Lunch, if I am at work I would have porridge or cereal at about 11am, then a sandwich, or soup at about 2pm.

It all depends when you feel hungriest and when you like to eat! :D

4. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

^^^^^^ what Auburn says really chuck..it all depends when you feel at your hungriest..
    maybe split them as follows.

B-10
    Snack-4
    L-10
    Snack-4
    D-15
    Snack-5

Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.