Help - Does Exante work? Gained!!!

Exante allow bars from week one though and actually if you order a bumper pack and don't have one a day then you're going to have a surplus and be left with bars when you have no soups etc

The bumper pack is marketed as one soup one shake one bar a day. It's not like LT where you pick and choose your packs. So realistically skipping the bars really isn't advisable

Exante allow bars from week one though and actually if you order a bumper pack and don't have one a day then you're going to have a surplus and be left with bars when you have no soups etc

The bumper pack is marketed as one soup one shake one bar a day. It's not like LT where you pick and choose your packs. So realistically skipping the bars really isn't advisable

I have had a bar most days and it hasnt stopped me losing...I know the weekly loss has slowed a bit but thats normal with any diet... I can remember years ago doing WW and even though i stuck to it rigidly some weeks i only lost a 1lb ..but then had a big loss the next week...The scales are such a fickle thing at times lol xx good luck huni xx

I have done Juice Fast and water fast in the past. Usually for me a gain would be sorted out with a enema. (they are very recommended in the fasting/detox world)

Whoa! *alarm bells ringing*

Please don't think of anything so drastic .... increase your fluid intake and take a gentle laxative, if you think you are constipated.

I understand that this is a meal replacement program. Drastic is ones perception. Enemas need not to be feared, it just a bag and water.:)

mmm.....a bag and water, eh? I'm not sure what these fasting programmes are telling their clients, but I wouldn't like to go shoving anything up my a** for fear of the consequences - and I'm talking more serious than just not making it to the loo in time :(

wkd...back to the original post - this is your 3rd week on a meal replacement diet (I think) so you can't expect to have a big first week loss again. Having said that, it must be so disappointing to be 100% and not have a loss this week :sigh: HOWEVER .... I bet you have a great week next week as our bodies retain and lose water at an undefinable rate, so stick to it and weigh ONCE a week.

You CAN do it.

Onwards and downwards,

thanks folks for the encouragement! I have got to half way through this week and no weigh in yet! So i need to stay strong and stay off scales until sat. I hope i loose even a little pound.
thanks again lovely people

Ok week 4 - 2lbs gone! I would have liked more, but still a loss! Will keep going and hope for more next week!

I lost 2lbs in my first week. Down to not drinking enough water.

Back