Help everyone ....need advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i'm going on a sales course for 2 days which includes an overnight stay in Milton Keynes and panicking as won't be able to take my handmixer. :cry:....if i eat protein only food plus salad so i don't knock myself out of ketosis do you think it will effect my weight loss too much

any suggestions please ......:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Why dont you have tetras instead? They're just as good. Otherwise, if you MUST pick, I don't think chicken with a few salad leaves will do any harm, depending on which plan you're on... I occasionally do and it hasnt had an effect on my losses... I've told my CD councellor and she told me no carbs, so I presumed that was ok...but don't make it a habit... As for it affecting your weight loss, you have to eat 3,500 calories or in excess of that to put on 1lb of weight/body fat...so unless ur gonna pig out big time, I seriously doubt it will affect ur losses....Hope that helps. TC x

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    do you have any soups, they just need a cup and spoon :)

If you cant have your packs do as you suggest and stick with the high protein foods and salads

5. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    or one of those little battery operated coffee whiskers are good. I would go for the tetra options tho they are what i take to work everyday xxx

6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks tc...if i'd known about the course in advance i'd have def ordered tetras to cover the whole 2 days but i can't see my CDC until thursday :((
    i'll def stick to plain chicken and salad....no carbs at all and keep my fingers crossed x

7. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Lettuce leafs, those chinese ones are nice, and cucumber, white onion, and chicken, not a huge helping of the salad, and 125g of chicken only, its got to be under the 350 calories, anymore makes fat...

8. bleedingheck

bleedingheck Leahs Lightweights

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey...

I have to have alot of over nighters so i just take ablender and plug it in my room!! god knows what the neighbours think. I always have a soup as a back up, and when it comes to meal times i always askl for chicken no sauce and just eat the veg. As long as your careful and drink plenty of water you'll be fine!!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

a bit of chicken and that should be alright hun, just pick at it and if anyone says anything you could say you feel a bit unwell!!!!

10. saneasineverwas

saneasineverwas Full Member

I just use a shaker (bit like a plastic beaker with a screw top lid on)and that gets all the lumps out - you do have to give it a good ol shake but just call it arm exercises. Mine has measurements on the side but you could always measure 8oz at home and then pour it into the beaker and put a mark on the beaker where 8oz is iyswim

11. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    great ideas everyone thanks.....if i'd known in advance i would have got lots of tetras or bought a mini whisk......i'll take packs anyway and see if i can sneakily make them up and drink them without anyone noticing.....
    next problem.......how do i stay away from minimins for one whole night and 2 days ?? :)

12. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Claire get yourself a mobile phone with internet access, take a laptop, how can you leave us all! tut tut!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.