Help.... Fallen off the wagon

Hi all!

I have been on CD since the end of June and lost 2lbs short of 5 stone. Recently I have lost my way and need a bit of help!! Anyone near the gatwick area fancy meeting up for coffee or going to the gym? gy

Hi

I am not near you but just wanted to say Hi, I am the same and have restarted again Monday after faffing around since June, hope you manage to get back on it and pop on here when your struggling.

Le x

Hi!

I have only been on the diet since the beginning of September and have been doing really well until the weekend just gone when i had a massive blow out and by my scales put on 4lb in a day! I got really downheartened but looked at why i want to lose weight still not a 100% until Tuesday but i have managed to get back on track and lost 3 of the 4lb i put on so feeling a lot better now. Weighed in a day late with my CDC and had put on 2lb.. but i know i'd lost a bit more before putting it on!!! To be honest think i needed a little break from it but it does scare me how quickly the weight can go back on.

Today i am starting the 810cal plan as my doctor doesn't want me to do SS as my migraines have got really bad. So we'll see how this goes. A friend of mine always does the 810 and loses really well so maybe if you're not doing it already try this plan for a while... just so you can have something to eat? You've both done amazingly!!! Just need to rediscover your mojo.

Good luck girlies xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back