Help feeling low & wanna binge

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Not started lipotrim yet but have been doing sw. Could this be a similar 3 day blip you get when doing lt? Got a headache, feel low, NEED CHOCOLATE and wanna scream at everyone....:wave_cry: Help me not eat crap!

Headache can be caused by a number of things including stress...or it could be from carb withdrawal or you could be dehydrated if you are not drinking enough water.

Make a low fat milky coffee and see if that helps or a cup of tea.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini, dont think it's carb withdrawal as I've had loads (green day sw).. not too bad with water. Think maybe I just need to get out the house. Kids driving me mental. I don't wanna get ready tho as I know nothing fits. I want to be thin nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cabin Fever:sigh:

Okay, nothing fits and there is nothing much you can do about that which is depressing, but you can make your face up and fix your hair, spray on some perfume and say to yourself this time next year I will be wearing what I want to wear.

And smile, a smile lights up the face and sends out a warm glow and before you know it, others will respond around you favourably.

You can't stay depressed or in a bad mood if you have a smile on your face:D

Before you know it you will be feeling much better in yourself.

Love Mini xxx

Awwww sorry to see you're struggling! just look to the future and not now.. think about your aim and goal.. and how much it'll be worth it if you dont eat that choc... as for headaches.. get a nap.. it'll help.. :) hope youre ok and getting there!

hey orchid...
how you feeling now...?? its okay to have an off day hun... you just gotta remember there are other ways to pick yourself up... mini's suggestion was great, get dolled up go out.. take a break, you will feel miles better. maybe you need to take a breather...
ive had a few days now where i just want to eat for no reason except im bored... but ive made a great friend who keeps me company and stops me from cheating (thank you xxx) guess the key is to keep yourself busy and do fun things... you cant get into a lousy mood when your having a good time xx

Well I'm back. I managed to find something to wear and actually looked quite nice! Had a lovely time but on the downside... I had 3 glasses of wine (and a mcdonalds!) Fingers crossed they let me get lipotrim tomorrow. I was gonna stick with slimming world but I need quick results. Thanks everyone for your words of support. You're all stars x

Back