HELP!!!! feeling really fed up

Really struggling this week. Ive not gone over my points, not had take away or crappy foods, been to the gym 4 times and done over an hour each time. Walked more. And I've put weight on up to now. Must be going wrong somewhere. Help!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Ps can TOTM effect weight Xx

Aww I'm really upset about it I've been so good the past 2 weeks. I lost more before I joined the bloody gym!

My totm (like right now!) usually causes me a 2lb weight increase! I don't weigh when I'm on, drink LOADS and just get through it, even If you've put it on its only fluid and will come off the following week.

Chin up, it's horrible I know but as long as you know it's totm and not real weight then it can make you feel better about it :) x x

That's how much I've put on 2lbs. I've lost every week for 9weeks and this will be my first put on. For. The next two days I'm drinking nothing but water and living on bananas lol Xx

TOTM can definitely cause you to gain even though you've been good...... Going to the gym I find slows down my weight loss!!!! I still go regularly three times a week as I love it but make sure your eating enough if your exercising a lot!!!

Also how often are you weighing yourself??? Once a week is sufficient so stop torturing yourself!!! Bananas and water is not enough or you'll be poorly!!!

Chin up hun, your clearly doing the right thing by eating within your points and exercising....... Unfortunately our bodies work in very mysterious ways!!! :) Xxxxx

I weigh myself on weigh in day and a couple of days before to see if I'm on Target. I have lost inches so its not a complete loss but inches don't show on scales sadly x thanks for your support ladies.

I always weigh more around totm! Carry on! If u gain or sts this week ur lose more next!

I find that when I work out at the gym more than usual my weight loss doesn't show till the following wk, I also don't do to well with totm, keep up the good work the results will show up soon, you'll c :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got the same problem.... My first week weigh in tonight and I lost a measly half a pound after sticking to the diet rigidly and exercising like mad. Was glad to read I wasn't the only one feeling down in the dumps about this. I used to find that my weight loss was less the weeks that I walked to my class than when I took the car?

Anyway, hopefully we will both have better results next week. Oh and it's my TOTM the now too... So many that's a factor in it for me!

Good luck for next week.... :) x

And they say the gym is good for you. Lol. Spoke to my ww leader, she's reasured me that my body can retain water more when its totm so they can put weight on. Also when you to to the gym the weight loss depending on your metabolism can show the week after. Usually by that point I'm stuffing my face and feeling sorry for myself lol.
I've been told off for weighing myself at home too. Ooops.
Xx

Well I weighed in this morning, I haven't decided yet if my weigh in day is Wed or Fri so am weighing both! Haha! But I'm 1.5lbs heavier than last week...I can only out that down to totm and my tummy is all bloated, so hopefully I'll see a double loss next week :) xx

Yep I'm so bloated its untrue. Still going to carry on and go to the gym later. Fingers crossed for next week x

Sts for me this week so not that bad Xx

Hi I just wanted to say hi I've had a hard week and would just like to say try and stick with it it will pay off and maybe next week you will be pleasently surprised with your result at your WI, try and stay positive and strong you can do it :)

Aww hope you have a better week next week. I guess everyone has bad weeks once in a while. Determined this week. If I lose 4 lbs I've lost a stone. Setting goals this week , I need to track EVERYTHING and exercise every day even if its for half and hour.

Back