Extra Easy Help!! Fell off the sw wagon :-/

Nad2013

Hi I was wondering if someone would be able to help me to get motivated again and back on track.
I haven't been to my weigh in for the pat two weeks due to having to work. I haven't been able to make any other class as I don't drive and all to far away.
Because of this I've been eatin takeaways and have went on a chocolate binge :-( I was only 1/2 pound away from my half a stone award and I now know I've out weight back on. Feeling totally demotivated and want to get back on track :-(

My first thing would be rethink to yourself WHY you want to lose the weight... 2nd. Go to the next available group, see the 'damage' and focus on losing for the reasons you want to slim off. Good luck xx

do a menu plan for the next week, go and do a nice healthy shop and climb back on that wagon.

xxx

Agree with the above, I think you need to get yourself refocused on what you want to achieve and why - and maybe set yourself some small interim goals to aim for x

I always find looking through the inspirational pics on this forum helps me when I'm feeling low and want to give up! Other people going through the same thing as me and achieving makes me feel that if they can do it so can I! Good luck you really can do this x

Thank u so much everyone, off to do the food shop and see if the new mag is out to get some new inspiration.., time to shift the pounds lol

How are things going? X

Back