HELP!! Food ideas on LL PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scw3, 6 April 2007 Social URL.

1. scw3

scw3 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife Diet
    Hi everybody.. I've promised my kids I'll sit an eat with them tonight? I'm 2 1/2 weeks into my LL eating plan and 1st 2lbs lighter. So I thought I could do mousse or something with my soup? Can you tell me how? I'm so excited about this LL I wanna shout from the roof tops.. Look forward to hearing from you.. Thanks SCW3 xxxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you just make your soup up and have it from a bowl with a spoon? I do this everynight so i still join in family mealtimes. Its much more filling that way too.

4. scw3

scw3 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife Diet
    Hi.. Yeah I can have my soup but I would like a desert? So I thought I could make a mousse but I dont know how too??? Any thoughts? IDEAS?

5. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hope I'm not too late - you can make icecream with a foodpack, 10 ice cubes and couple of spoons of water. whizz it all in a liquidiser.

Enjoy!!

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Chocolate Muffin.

Mix 3/4 chocolate pack with 2 table spoons of boiling water, mix into a thick paste, adding sweetners to taste. Use a microwavable mug, as you need to put the mix in the microwave.

Microwave for 30-60 seconds, and you should see at the base of the mug, a type of cake! mmm

Use a knife to ease it out of the mug, and place in bowl.

Mix rest of choc pack with a tablepsoon of water, bit more liquidy this time rather than a thick paste, and blast in microwave for 15 seconds until its a thick runny type of fudge sauce. Drizzle over muffin and Enjoy. :)

7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you go to top of thread there are loads of yumy ideas!! Lemon biccies are nice but careful not to burn them! Well done on the weight loss so far!

8. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    The best way to make mousse, is to buy some cambridge mix-a- mousse.

Strictly speaking LL don't allow it, and cambridge won't sell it to you unless you are on their plan, but usually can find it on ebay. Slightly dodgy I know but I've bought it from there and had no problem.

It allows you to make a shake into something like angel delight.

Mags
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.