• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!! Food ideas on LL PLEASE!!

Hi everybody.. I've promised my kids I'll sit an eat with them tonight? I'm 2 1/2 weeks into my LL eating plan and 1st 2lbs lighter. So I thought I could do mousse or something with my soup? Can you tell me how? I'm so excited about this LL I wanna shout from the roof tops.. Look forward to hearing from you.. Thanks SCW3 xxxx:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Can you just make your soup up and have it from a bowl with a spoon? I do this everynight so i still join in family mealtimes. Its much more filling that way too.

Hi.. Yeah I can have my soup but I would like a desert? So I thought I could make a mousse but I dont know how too??? Any thoughts? IDEAS?

Hope I'm not too late - you can make icecream with a foodpack, 10 ice cubes and couple of spoons of water. whizz it all in a liquidiser.

Enjoy!!

Chocolate Muffin.

Mix 3/4 chocolate pack with 2 table spoons of boiling water, mix into a thick paste, adding sweetners to taste. Use a microwavable mug, as you need to put the mix in the microwave.

Microwave for 30-60 seconds, and you should see at the base of the mug, a type of cake! mmm

Use a knife to ease it out of the mug, and place in bowl.

Mix rest of choc pack with a tablepsoon of water, bit more liquidy this time rather than a thick paste, and blast in microwave for 15 seconds until its a thick runny type of fudge sauce. Drizzle over muffin and Enjoy. :)

If you go to top of thread there are loads of yumy ideas!! Lemon biccies are nice but careful not to burn them! Well done on the weight loss so far!

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
The best way to make mousse, is to buy some cambridge mix-a- mousse.

Strictly speaking LL don't allow it, and cambridge won't sell it to you unless you are on their plan, but usually can find it on ebay. Slightly dodgy I know but I've bought it from there and had no problem.

It allows you to make a shake into something like angel delight.

Mags
xxx