HELP!! Food ideas on LL PLEASE!!

scw3

Hi everybody.. I've promised my kids I'll sit an eat with them tonight? I'm 2 1/2 weeks into my LL eating plan and 1st 2lbs lighter. So I thought I could do mousse or something with my soup? Can you tell me how? I'm so excited about this LL I wanna shout from the roof tops.. Look forward to hearing from you.. Thanks SCW3 xxxx:p

Can you just make your soup up and have it from a bowl with a spoon? I do this everynight so i still join in family mealtimes. Its much more filling that way too.

Hi.. Yeah I can have my soup but I would like a desert? So I thought I could make a mousse but I dont know how too??? Any thoughts? IDEAS?

Hope I'm not too late - you can make icecream with a foodpack, 10 ice cubes and couple of spoons of water. whizz it all in a liquidiser.

Enjoy!!

Chocolate Muffin.

Mix 3/4 chocolate pack with 2 table spoons of boiling water, mix into a thick paste, adding sweetners to taste. Use a microwavable mug, as you need to put the mix in the microwave.

Microwave for 30-60 seconds, and you should see at the base of the mug, a type of cake! mmm

Use a knife to ease it out of the mug, and place in bowl.

Mix rest of choc pack with a tablepsoon of water, bit more liquidy this time rather than a thick paste, and blast in microwave for 15 seconds until its a thick runny type of fudge sauce. Drizzle over muffin and Enjoy. :)

If you go to top of thread there are loads of yumy ideas!! Lemon biccies are nice but careful not to burn them! Well done on the weight loss so far!

The best way to make mousse, is to buy some cambridge mix-a- mousse.

Strictly speaking LL don't allow it, and cambridge won't sell it to you unless you are on their plan, but usually can find it on ebay. Slightly dodgy I know but I've bought it from there and had no problem.

It allows you to make a shake into something like angel delight.

Mags
xxx

Back