Help getting back on track please

I'm the same Kiika, had a meal off last Friday night and been struggling every day since. I'm having two packs and a meal just now so my weights holding steady.

What I'm doing to get back in the game is upping my protein as snacks, so I'll still get into ketosis.

So today I've had my bar, going to have a shake soon and I'm put a drained tin of tuna into the fridge and 2 pre boiled eggs with tobasco for picking at. That way if I'm picking I'm only picking on pure protein until I get back into ketosis. I want to see a loss by Tuesday (weigh day)

I think your head needs to be in the right place too, problem is I struggle when I'm hungry, so hopefully the protein and ketosis will sort that.

Good luck!

That's a good idea snacking on protein! Should help with geting into/staying in Ketosis.

3rd day back on track Today, so fingers crossed I can keep it up! Its my first weigh in a week tomorrow so I want to give myself the best possible chance of seeing a good loss. I dont want to have done this to have a rubbish loss after a month do I!? :) lol

Getting your head back in the game is really difficult, and I would say even more so after a break.... although saying that I am planning a break on my Birthday in 2 weeks but I am going to really really try and make it just a 1 day break!! :D

Back