Help going over syns with wine

you need to decide whehter having wine is essential to you in your life and understand that having it every night going over your syns every day you wont loose the weight. there are other alcoholic drinks that are lower in syns - spirits and a diet mixer. if wine is what you love why not have white wine spritzer or (and i know it sounds gross) red wine with diet coke (try it you will b pleasantly surprised)

i know that the reason i personally am back at slimming world is mainly drinking. im a cider girl and every night my partner and i would have a few cans each, thats over 20 syns at leasat every day i was having, not including the food i was eating on top that was putting the weight on. you just need to decide whether or not its worth it

Well said, Abigail. Me too. It was the booze then the picking that comes with it that has put my weight back on.

Was wine with me. ie 26 syns a bottle. :eek:
Not worth the syns!

I allow myself a bottle a week (26 syns). It's up to me how much & when I drink it, but I know that at the beginning of the week I have 26 syns to make up. It works out around 3.5 syns a day. Quite often by day three or four I've already 'banked' the 26 syns I need to cover my wine. So I can enjoy it & know I've not gone over my syn count for the week.

Back