1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Gourmet Burger??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hannah27, 1 November 2008 Social URL.

1. hannah27

hannah27 Member

slimming world
    Hi everyone, im off to gourmet burger tonight for my dad's birthday and im unsure what to have? any ideas?
    im doing a red day, but do beef burgers count within the free foods? not sure if there more of a steak or not? i was thinking of maybe having a mushroom burger or chicken breast and just eating a few chips?

Ps link to their menu is GBK Menu
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    justhad a look at the menu online (looks gorgeous never heard of them before) i think your going to find it hard to stick to plan tonight as even the salads all have syns in - i would g for plain chicken burger, without mayo! or the classic beef. see if you can get salad instead of chips
  4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'd go for this and count the chicken as a b choice on a green day....perhaps a few sins for the rest of the dish

NEW Moroccan Salad (n)
    Grilled chicken, couscous, sun-blushed tomatoes, pine kernels, raisins, piquillo peppers, lemon, coriander & olive oil

actually about 12 sins! lol
  5. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I couldnt go there an NOT have a burger lol, hope your willpower holds out - that couscous salad sounds nice.
  6. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    i love this place the burgers are lush !!!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.