Help guys!!

Me too lol but i have to go running tomorrow

Do you like running hun? xx

;)hey tracy... just read this thread... dont worry you will be fine! we all get down now and again... and yeah like people have said maybe anti climax of finishing what you started .. and doing it so well you look great!! you will soon think of another goal something to work towards.. and i suspect (my gut feelin ,even tho i dont know ya) ..is that you deep down know exactly whats wrong ... sometimes you do and just use other excuses. to not confront things..... anyway ... you seem to be a bit better after a natter on here ,its good we can come on here when you need support eh.... and as for men!!! well they can be sweeties some times!!;)... well some of em!:D... chin up lass sharon x

Cheers Sharon honey, thing is i come here for support and i have finished LT!!! Lol i need to move on i think!! xxx

Do you like running hun? xx
Not anymore...i did once could run for 30mins no stopping and then i just gave up ...got a bit down and things snowballed from there...hopefully this will rekindle the passion
And lil i would love to run after men lol....but not until i have reached my target... that is one of my goals
Get slim
get a man
be happy forever and ever ...lot to ask i know ...but i can only dream :D

No problem Nic x

Cheers Sharon honey, thing is i come here for support and i have finished LT!!! Lol i need to move on i think!! xxx
NOOOOO you can't get rid of us that easily xxx

Du know what i mean though, i come to you lot now instaed of my friends if that makes sense? even though you are friends too xxx

:)... thats because you have made a lot of freinds on here ... just cos you have finished lt does not mean to say you should not still come on the forum .. it will be a hard habit to break ... and you have a lot to offer other people starting out ... it will naturally get less and less i imagine .. and anyway ... it passes away an hour or so ... and you get a laugh on here sometimes eh?... anyhow ... bedtime for me... tomorrow is another day... lets hope the sun shines.. always good for the soul... night tracy.... x sharon.

Sometimes it's easier to talk to people who are where you have been and understand the way you feel better x

Yeah i agree Nic totally, nobody else would ever understand!!

Night night Shaz and thanks hun xxx

Forum master hey lil? lol ill put the request for the rise in! x

Tracy! You are my little ray of smutshine!:D

But you are welcome to an off day....just don't make a habit of it!

Lol Lisa thats me..and you!! thanks honey my off day is quickly turning on its head xxxxx

Brilliant, Tracy!:)

I think you're ace and very strong willed, hope I can last the pace as long as you have!;):D

Aww cheers hun and you will, you re prob more strong willed! I couldnt do any of it without you lot! xxx

None of us could hun xxxxx we are all in the same boat

Back