Help guys!!

I am determined.....and I am quite hopeful I can succeed.....only time will tell!

.....I have hung up the four pairs of size 14's jeans all around my bedroom wall....can only get one leg in them at the moment...the waistband is way too narrow for me to put both legs in!:D

Bet you are in them sooner than you think hun, reat feeling knowing you will def get in them isnt it!! xx

I am determined.....and I am quite hopeful I can succeed.....only time will tell!

.....I have hung up the four pairs of size 14's jeans all around my bedroom wall....can only get one leg in them at the moment...the waistband is way too narrow for me to put both legs in!:D
Cool idea!!!! ..might have to get all my little jeans out and have a play at getting legs in this weekend :D
YOU CAN DO IT HUN AND YOU WILL DO IT

I can't wait to wear them.....roll on summer!

I have hung lots of little tops too, so I am constantly aware of what I want to be wearing and will enjoy wearing rather than wearing the usual 'slimming black' tent that I always fall back on!

:D

Ta Nic!

So will you!

ive actually ran out of smaller clothes i was keeping they are all to big now,bellyflop keep trying them on i made the mistake of thinking things would never fit and then them being to big when i got round to them again xx
Wow thats a good thing youcan now buy more...you should sell your old ones on ebay xx make more money for more shopping

I will, Lillie!

Luckily I have an in-built sale rack radar so I've not bought anything expensive......got skinny jeans £3.50, two pairs of bootflare at £4 each and lovely pair from my Mum......lots of tops from Primark/Peacocks/Ethel Austins to tide me over so no damage to my cashflow......yet!:D

Had to make extra holes on my belt today and cut the excess length off!:)

Back