Help guys!!

Me, a meanie xxx you know me better than that xxx ya love me really X

Ya reckon?!! xx

I never reckon or assume anything babe, assumtion is the mother of all f+#k ups! lol xx

Yeah id know about that babe lol xxx

Trac, I agree with all the girls, sometimes I think my life would be so much better with new body, and new body will = new job,house ,man etc I know that its a smokescreen and I will feel the exact same as fat shell,being,thin shell,if that makes sense. So I thinku need to find out the root cause of your unhappiness. Lipotrim fixes the body but youre still left with all the reasons you over ate and needed the crutch in the first place.My friend doug need 6 months of councelling after reaching his goal. Now i know that us Irish and English are not big fans of therapy etc but maybe a little inner scearching is needed. Good luck babe I'm really sorry to see you sad and down as you have being such a caring inspiration to so many of us on this forum.Good luck.michelle.

Thanks honey and thanks every1 you are all so supportive xxxxxxx

after losing so much weight and so quickly i think it takes a while for our mind set to catch up with our body..also, once losing all the weight your left thinking right, what now?! not sure if you agree tracey but its a bit of an anticlimax once you get there and think hey, well done that..what do i do now lol and.... were so used to putting things in our mouths when something goes wrong or we feel bad about something that now that crutch has gone, we dont know what to do with problems when they come along ...its what ive been finding too xxxxx

chin up babe and itll look better tomorrow

h xxx

Take a look at you little princess and that'll make you feel great xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this Tracy, it happens to the best of us doesn't it.

Maybe you could do with something physical to do, beating a rug is always good for frustration! Failing that, why not put on some loud music and go mental to it for 20 minutes, you'll get a wicked adrenalin boost and feel less angry afterwards, promise...

You are very right Nic!!! My little princess makes me smile every time:D

It is a bit of an anti climax Harriet..i do miss LT quite a lot its a bit bizarre!
xx

Well i had a nice bath guys and feel a lot better now thankyou all for your help! Early night me thinks!
Cheers guys xxxxx

Wow Tracy, this was a surprise when I opened this thread. You are always so cheerful and happy (except when you think I've had a dig...sorry!!). We all get down sometimes and take it out on the people we love. I suppose you've been so focused on the diet, now you've achieved your goal (well smashed it out of the water), there is a bit of a void! I'm not sure what to suggest other then log in here for a while....Nic and Gazza will soon have you giggling hun.

Glad you feel a bit better after your bath...its amazing what a long soak does. Go and play with that beautiful little girl of yours.....its impossible not to smile when your around your kids. Chin up hun.

Thanks Shaz and sorry again about yesterday xxx

hey honey - only just seen your post. Hope you are feeling better now, it's not like you to be feeling down. I am thinking that maybe you are feeling a bit of an anti climax? You know like after xmas when everything feels a bit flat. There is such a big build up and planning for weeks and then when its over you feel a bit sad.
I think that after doing a diet like LT for some time it can be like that too. This kind of diet is so extreme and it takes up a lot of "head space". You get very focused on what you are doing, counting the days till weigh in, drinking the water, monitoring progress etc. Now you are at your goal all those things are less important. Probably you have thought of it but maybe a new goal/focus - not diet related? Maybe you could take Millie swimming each week - show off your new bod!
Also I think you deserve to treat yourself - you have done so well and are always helping others. Maybe a weekend away - if not with OH maybe a girlie one with mates or your mum (who I'm sure loves ya even tho you were in a mood!).
I am rambling now, sorry!
:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: xxxx

Daisy youre a star hun..thankyou! I do def need some me time, i have spa day package that i got or xmas and havent taken yet, may take my mum on that for my bday(couple of weeks)!! Maybe you are right about the anti climax i do feel kind of empty and a little lost at times...i need to join the gym, see my friends more..wouldnt go as far as swimming just yet!! xxxx

Thanks Shaz and sorry again about yesterday xxx
There's nothing to be sorry about hun. I agree with the anti climax comment. I still have a goal...... a size 12....I'll have to think of another challenge once I achieve it.....what about that run thing in Oldham next year....Might give us something to focus on!!!xx

Yeah i really think we should hun, we could train beforehand too? I think work is a thing for me too, i do miss it but couldnt leave Millie just yet xx

There's nothing to be sorry about hun. I agree with the anti climax comment. I still have a goal...... a size 12....I'll have to think of another challenge once I achieve it.....what about that run thing in Oldham next year....Might give us something to focus on!!!xx
NEXT YR?!?!?!?!?! Awwww hun i thought you were joining me in JUNE lol

Lol im scared Nic!!! xx

i was the same a few days ago and what got to me the most was i kept snapping at my son ,and you should have sin his face i felt like a crap mum!!! i had no one to talk to either my internet was down felt a bit isolated.youl be fine soon you will feel fantastic when you see the results of your weight loss .good luck everyone going threw this awfull timexxxxxxxxxx
redhedxxx

Back