Help guys!!

to be honest im begining to think they dont lol

Same here hun, i have my daughter..job done lol xx

i dont think the do,,i wonder would i ger away with murder,,you know with this diet and all,,good grounds ha,,lol

Well not sure I should post as blokes are so bad, what without a purpose and so on..................apparantly!:mad:
Cheer up ya miserable bugger and come here and give me a hug:hug99:. Dont let things get you down this much, even though I have a feeling what its all about.
You need to be like me always happy and never nasty:eek: lol XX
I am doing private consultations round at my gaff, just ask for Dr Fattothin. I will PM you what treatment I would reccomend?
Cheer up kid this is totally out of character and giz a smile, go on you know you want to:D;)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mmmmm You're normally SOOOOO happy...not TOTM nearly is it?!?!

Very out of character i agree..ill snap out of it soon but thanks hun xxx

Lol funnily enough Nic it isnt!! You would think so x

Women are so complex, bless! xx

I agree id love to be a bloke for a while! x

but they are pointless are'nt they? x

Awwwwwww, it's not like you Trace, I was reading your posts well before I joined as a member.You and Garry are my inspiration for doing this crazy diet. I used to add up your weight losses and wish it was me.
Go internet shopping and look at all the lovely clothes that you would never have dreamed of wearing a couple of months ago, or that you probably wouldn't have thought you could ever wear and treat yourself to something. You have done exceptionally well and are many peoples inspiration for doing this.

Aww thanks hun, its nice to be able to help somebody else! Shopping would be good, i just need to get a hold of myself..bet ill be fab tomorrow xxx

I could get a hold if you wish! xx

Lol by my neck?! xxx

very tightly lol xxx

Lol i need to see a counsellor today i think! ive always wanted to be a psychiatrist..maybe that should be my new goal! xxx

Garry you meanie! xx

And on myself lol xx

Back