Total Solution Help, havng a bad day!

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Hi, been on Exante TS since last Wednesday and discovered this site at the weekend. I was finding the diet easy to stick to and never hungry............only for hunger to kick in today - all day!

Just feeling a bit fed up and wondered if anyone else experienced days like this?

Sorry if similar thread/sticky exists but totally new to a forum site and still learning!

I'm having one of those today too, and I'm on day 8... just craving everything, fantasising about food etc.

It will pass. Hang on tight! :) xx

(P.S. Welcome to minimins, it's a great place for support!)

Hi, been on Exante TS since last Wednesday and discovered this site at the weekend. I was finding the diet easy to stick to and never hungry............only for hunger to kick in today - all day!

Just feeling a bit fed up and wondered if anyone else experienced days like this?

Sorry if similar thread/sticky exists but totally new to a forum site and still learning!

Have you started drinking less? Quite often after a week or so we tend to start forgetting to drink enough. If you are struggling try having boullion to drink or a Dr pepper zero, I find it helps particularly the boullion. Hang on in there it will pass.....CS

As has already been said - drinking water when the hunger pangs strike will help. Also try and distract yourself and focus on something other than your hunger (not easy, I know).

When I did a vlcd before I would have lots of long baths with a magazine a cup of redbush in the early days. I also had quite a few early nights (which I plan on tonight, as it happens).

I hope the hunger pangs ease soon :)

Well done on your progress so far...I am hungry every day on it, unfortunately I don't get to the stage when I don't have a hungry period at some stage of the day but the results speak for themselves so I am encouraged to keep going. Keep at it, it is so worth it :D

Thanks guys! Been drinking loads but not helping today for some reason. Had a nice shower etc when I can in from work and sat and had my shake. Early night I think and hopefully back on form tomorrow! Don't get weighed til next Wednesday.

Thanks for the drinks tips - can't have caffine :( so Dr Pepper out but will get the bullion cubes tomorrow :).

Thank's again for your support. My hubby is away with his work just now and with the time difference couldn't natter to him for support. Your support definitely kept me away from the fridge.

Woke up today with a huge tummy rumble (!) but been fine ever since and chuffed I managed to stay on the wagon. Have a lot of weight to lose and too heavy for my scales at home......however today I am not so will be able to track my weight loss from now on. Well chuffed - i must be losing! :). Xx

Well done handbag-annie, thats fantastic:D both staying on track and the weight loss!

I hope things are much easier for you from now on so you can get where you want to be xxxx

Catscratch said:
Have you started drinking less? Quite often after a week or so we tend to start forgetting to drink enough. If you are struggling try having boullion to drink or a Dr pepper zero, I find it helps particularly the boullion. Hang on in there it will pass.....CS

Catscratch - bought the vegetable bullion tonight and loved it. Many thanks for the tip. xx

Back