Extra Easy Help! How many syns?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kels1991, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. kels1991

kels1991 Member

Diet:
    Simming World
    Hi Everyone.... i need some help....

after reading a lot of posts on this website i have noticed a lot of you have 10 syns a day

when i joined (only 4 weeks ago) i was told that we are allowed 5-15 and havnt been told muh more about it... i dont usually have that many but is that wrong ?

been on sw for 4 weeks (weigh in tonight) and lost 8lbs so far..... is this about average??

any help?!

thanks xxxx:confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    5-15 is right :) Some days I have five or six, and some I have the full amount - it depends on what I fancy to eat! Syns are there to be enjoyed and you shouldn't feel guilty about eating the full amount if you want them.

I did struggle initially to use them, as it felt 'wrong' to eat naughty foods when on a diet, so now I mainly use them in my meals (eg. cheese, oil, or extra breakfast cereal) and for a glass or two of wine. But people on here use them daily for chocolate and treats and have great losses as well, so I think it's about using them however best suits you!

Eight pounds is fab for three weeks, well done!

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my syns vary on a day to day basis, sometime 5 sometimes 15, last week I had one 'flexible syn day' of 66.5..... wouldn't recommend doing that regulary,

as above I sometimes use them in my meals sometimes snacks sometimes treats.

Thats what they're there for, thats how SW is for life not just for now you never have to feel deprived xx

5. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ps wow who la hoop, what an amazing weightloss! and not a gain in sight, well done you, keep it up xx

6. kels1991

kels1991 Member

Diet:
    Simming World
    Thank you, nice to hear from someone who has done really well on the diet ! will carry on how i am then... i, like you tend to use my syns with my meals... mainly with ketchup, mayonnaise and salad cream... (
    i love my sauces too much) or a chinese!!haha thank you for advice!!

x

7. kels1991

kels1991 Member

Diet:
    Simming World
    Thanks girls! made me feel a lot better about synning!! haha ;D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.