HELP - I already want to eat

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Hey guys,

I have been on the diet for just under a week and have had some severe food cravings, as a student at univeristy i am surrounded by drink, takeout and bad food, I am on SS but caved in last night and had half a portion of chicken chow mein, :break_diet:

This is partly due to my housemates but i was in a dark place last night so gave in to the craving as other things were on my mind,

Is this really bad? I am seeing my CD counciller on Monday and i am scared to tell her, as i am now regretting it myself,:mad:

Any advice ?

Mark, don't worry about it duck. I'm a student too and I swear my housemates are having a takeaway marathon to try and tempt me at the moment. Don't be scared of telling your CDC even though you don't have to. Also you are doing really well so far so just draw a line under the chow mein and start afresh.

Good luck with your weigh in, you must come and tell us how it went!

Panic not! The first week is always the hardest. Apparently it takes 3 weeks to form a habit so I'm working towards that. I cheated yesterday too, and I have a tendancy to beat myself up about it, but I'm learning not to. Tis not constructive! Also, I find the more people I can tell I've cheated (especially the people that matter - like my CDC), the more I feel determined to stick to it, because the people that are around me tend to check on me more and make sure I'm not eating.. lol!

I also upped my water so I'm not feeling so bad now. Hang in there! :D

Back