Help I am hungry

pinkyd

Hi

I am just starting out and I am on day 5. I really need some advice to stick at this as I have started to feel very hungry and cant stop thinking about food (although resisting well so far). How do other people take their mind off food. I cant give up now I took the initiative to start I will have put myself through these 5 days for nothing otherwise. Please tell me this feeling gets easier :cry:. I am hoping weigh in will cheer me up. :sigh:

Stick with it. It gets easier. The first week (and particularly days 2-5) is hard. Drink, drink, drink that water and go to bed and sleep (I know that is easier said than done as I had terrible insomnia the first week). It does get better I promise but it is a rollacoaster of a diet and you will have days like this.
Drink water, rest and take it easy for the first few weeks. I promise that tomorrow you will feel better. Don't give up - you can do this! xx

Stick with it. It gets easier. The first week (and particularly days 2-5) is hard. Drink, drink, drink that water and go to bed and sleep (I know that is easier said than done as I had terrible insomnia the first week). It does get better I promise but it is a rollacoaster of a diet and you will have days like this.
Drink water, rest and take it easy for the first few weeks. I promise that tomorrow you will feel better. Don't give up - you can do this! xx

Best advice ever. drink, drink, drink.
You can do it
x x x

Has you tried drinking hot water when you're really hungry? I've found it really soothes my rumbling tummy, especially in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Thank you for the advice. Water it is then. I have to admit I am a bit of a coffee junky and don't tend to drink much water. Went for an early weigh in today to keep me going 4 pounds off :party0011:. Would have liked more but I am not going to complain its in the right direction. Week 2 here I come

Back