Help, I had half a bit of bread, will it knock me out of ketosis!

fee79

:( I am so stupid, i am on Day 7 and have been 100% and stupidly today I went to a cafe and ate half a piece of toast - no butter or anything. Will this knock me out of ketosis?

fee79 said:
:( I am so stupid, i am on Day 7 and have been 100% and stupidly today I went to a cafe and ate half a piece of toast - no butter or anything. Will this knock me out of ketosis?

I'm not sure some ppl doesn't take alot to knock out some ppl it does !! Generally doesn't show on the scales the day after either usually it's a cpl of days

Just carry on like it never happened don't let it put you off !!

It will be the extra carbs that will knock you out from eating that bread but peoples threshold varies so you might be lucky.
Anyway, if you normally do 4 packs and veg, maybe skip the veg for today to allow for some of the carbs in that 1 piece of bread?

I did this last week and asked rib at slim and save about keytosis, he said to stay on ur packs and u should get easily back into keytosis by the next day. Keep going we all have blips it's only natural xx

Just carry on as if you didnt do it!!!

Sure it wont have knocked you out!!!

X

Thanks everyone, I was feeling sorry for myself as its my birthday and couldn't indulge. Lets hope I get a good number tomorrow x

fee79 said:
Thanks everyone, I was feeling sorry for myself as its my birthday and couldn't indulge. Lets hope I get a good number tomorrow x

We a have out moments fee you'll be ok :)

Happy bday xx

Thanks much appreciated. It has been a good day (apart for the toast). Just think this time next yr we will all be skinny! x

fee79 said:
Thanks much appreciated. It has been a good day (apart for the toast). Just think this time next yr we will all be skinny! x

We better be !!! ;)

Deezer said:
Definately.... If not I'm having a tantrum!!!

Oh you will be !!!

Deezer said:
Its just never ending! X

Look how far you have come though I'm just about the same as when I very first started you've come so far in comparison to me iv been peeing about for too long !!

Look how far you have come though I'm just about the same as when I very first started you've come so far in comparison to me iv been peeing about for too long !!
You can do it hun!!!!

We'll get there in the end!!! X

We better had lol

This time I so am ..... This is so much better than lipotrim the losses may have been bigger but I prefer to eat as well :) x

Deezer said:
Definately makes it more do-able! X

I think
So too bring on next week :)

Back