Help!!! I just can't get back into it...

lisa32

Hi everyone, I was on shake that weight for a short while before i had an op recently and i now want to get back on to the diet as i want a big loss for christmas I am a size 20 at the moment and i want to be a size 14 for christmas. I just can t get my head into that determind zone, do any of you have any tips? Or stories of how you got on track?

I hope someone replys lol x

Hi Lisa, hope u are well after your operation? If u are finding it hard, you could do WS, with 2 shakes and a low carb meal, IE chicken and a green salad. or do as i am and change to exante or something similar, as they do soups, bars, meals and shakes, total for 3 meals a day is 600 calories.
I enjoyed Shake that weight, i think the shakes are really creamy, but when i came back from my holidays, i felt i needed more hot meals. i have lost in total since 20 may, 43 lb, which includes 3 weeks holiday.

Perhaps someone else will reply with some more info for u

There's also the option of Slim and Save - which allows some milk and a small protein meal every day as well as hot meal packs/bars/shakes. I don't know much about shake that weight I'm afraid.

Thankyou Jeanette and Weasey, I am finally in the correct frame of mind (i hope) so started the diet whole heartedly today. So i am pleased at that, i bought i size 14 top for christmas day and after 2 days of wishing i had the strenght to get back to the diet i went to bed last night knowing i would be back on it today :). So far so good and your weight loss Jeanette is great so i hope i can say i have lost a get amount like you soon... x

Thanx lisa, still feel great about diet, not really tempted about food, but when I go out for a meal I sometimes, especially if its a birthday meal, have chicken and salad. But today am making a birthday tea, sausage rolls, pasties, sandwiches and a selection of cakes :eek: BUT am determined to make up my meal

Back