Help I keep STS

I have been doing SW at home for 4 weeks.

I lost 7lbs the first week but have stayed the same ever since :cry:

I made a big batch for Super Speed Soup today so fingers crossed for this week.

Cna anyone suggest anything else to boost some weight lose?

Thanks

Hi, I know it's a pain to have sts so long but don't give up! Have your speed soup for lunch, make sure you're having at least a litre and half of water per day and make sure you're having your syns- if you are missing them or having too few then maybe your body may have gone into 'shock' at the sudden change to your way of eating. Hopefully it'll get moving again soon :)

you did really well in your first week, so the plan is obviously working, it is not unusual to get a few sts on occasion.

It might be an idea to start a food diary in the food diary section, so others can check your food diary for you, just incase there are some small areas where you are going wrong.

Good luck I am sure you will see a loss this week.

I'd make sure you weigh what you are supposed to weigh.

Have your syns, check the syn values of what you have, don't guess.

Keep a food diary & keep a note of all the syns you have each day.

Well done, at the end of the day you've lost 7lb:D

Hi,

Thanks so much for your replies.

I do keep a food diary to help me keep to a day plan (red, grn,EE.)

I have only ever (even before SW) had 3 meals aday - never really have inbetween snacks.

I rarely use Syns unless I have wine :party0036:

I cook all meals, no jars, ready made sauces, ready meals.....

When looking into speeding up weight lose using your syns seems to be key??? How can I use them :confused:

Look at things youd usually snack on before sw - sweet or savoury things? Or do you usually take sugar in your coffee or tea?
Is there anything particular youve been missing?

Ive found i lose the most when i have between 5 and 10 syns.

Id offer to take your syns off your hands for you......

Oil, tomato puree, honey when you cook? Have some jam on your toast? Or ketchup with your chips?

Back