Help.... I need advice whilst unable to order exante :( ????

x Nee x

Gold Member
Ok, I cant afford to get a bumper pack until April, I have soups, but not shakes and bars

Could I get away with this >>>>>

Breakfast - 1 egg

Lunch - half chicken breast with brocoli (pre cooked)

Dinner - Exante soup

But changing the lunch each day by having for example >>>>>>>>>>

Breakfast - 1 egg

Lunch - Tuna in water with Lettuce

Dinner - Exante soup

etc...

Any suggestions please tell me, regardless I intend to keep restricted on cals but keep up with protein etc

xx

Personally I wouldnt - youre not going to be getting anywhere near the nutrients you need by having food like that. And its sooo low in calories too. Its not going to be comparible to doing Exante. A DIY VLCD might work for a day or so to tide you over but not for weeks.

Personally I wouldnt - youre not going to be getting anywhere near the nutrients you need by having food like that. And its sooo low in calories too. Its not going to be comparible to doing Exante. A DIY VLCD might work for a day or so to tide you over but not for weeks.

Thanks hun,

its only till april so less than 2 weeks Im thinking

I just need to keep on track, what can I do?

x

14 packs of soup

x

Have a look at the Avidlite site, they do Dietimeal packs, but you must make sure that you buy the ones that state MRP, as these are the ones to use for VLCDs. You can buy boxes of 7 of whatever you like, and they are £7.95 a box. This might help see you through till April x

Have a look at the Avidlite site, they do Dietimeal packs, but you must make sure that you buy the ones that state MRP, as these are the ones to use for VLCDs. You can buy boxes of 7 of whatever you like, and they are £7.95 a box. This might help see you through till April x

Thanks will check it out

x

Maybe try having a bar a day too? - the Asda bars are £2.38 for 3...

Thanks to you both :D

Eclipse, just went on the site, and ordered 1 box of shakes and 1 box of bars (that are MRP)

£20 all in, will see how it goes and how long it lasts then can order normally in april for exante, thanks for suggesting them :D

ooh what bars? I love the lemon crunch and the muesli ones x

I went for banana shakes and banana bars as thought they may be the best if the taste isnt too good, but they did seem to have a good choice :D

Not sure what the calorie intake is though

Back