Help!! ideas needed :)

Lisaxx

Hi, :)

i am re-starting weight watchers after a few failed attempts and i am determined to make it this time :) can you please share your tips with me and any recipes you may have? also which alcohol is the lowest in pro-points?

:eating:

Hiya this is like my 4th time of trying weight watchers, it's worked everytime but as soon as I stop I become lazy and start piling the pounds back on. I'm trying to make this the last time I'm so determined this time that I know I will do it!! And I think the lowest pp alcohol I can think of is 1 pub measure of vodka with either diet coke or diet lemonade which works out as 2pm. Good luck you can do it :) xox

I meant 2 pro points lol! Xox

Does anyone know how many pp's are in a tablespoon of tomato sauce? i love prawn cocktail and i am trying to figure out the pp value of it according to the online calculator it is 0pp per 15ml but i think its wrong.

I know that a whole tub of ketchup is 20 points so I would say that a big big fat squeeze would be no more than 1. It's a tricky one to work out xxx

The main tip i have is always do a menu for the week ahead. Over the years i have tried and failed so many times but its working this time and the reason it is working is because i plan the week ahead. I also think having some low or zero point soup in the fridge at all times is great. Its handy and filling to have at any time of the day. I also buy in lots of low point snacks, the WW ones are pretty good.

Good luck

I'm exactly the same. I work out dinners for the week and then go do my weekly shop for just the stuff I need. That way I don't buy things that are naughty!

Sugar free jelly is great as its zero points and I like my fruit. I always have salad with my dinner so my plate is filled up. I have also found roasting veg like squash and swede is great instead of potatoes and all point free.

Good luck xxxx

Ooh just remembered another tip. I love fruit and have found chopping my favourite fruits up and mixing them with the Dr Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yoghurt is fantastic. The whole (massive) tub of yoghurt is 6 points and I use the equivalent of 1pp worth each time. I put it in a Tupperware pot and take it to work. It's filling but sweet!

If I really want chocolate I have an options hot chocolate as they are 1pp per mug!

For the alcohol, 1 pub measure of vodka is 3pp and if you drink it with a diet drink it's only 3 in total! Bulmers/Magners light is also only 3 for a longneck bottle or 5 for a pint bottle!

Is Bulmers light only 3pp?? Please confirm this to me :) I've two big nights out next wk and this would save me so many points cos I go a bit wild on the auld vodka!!

Hey I had my weigh in today (just lost 1.5lbs :( altogether 7.5) but I asked the leader what is a low alcohol drink, she said it would basically be a non alco drink. But she did say a Bulmers light is 3 pro points but it does say in the book it's 4, so I'd say it's a typo :)

Back