Help - I'm a serial weigher

Flubster

So gang need your help I confess to not only weighing myself daily , but several times through the day too:character00100:

It's an embarrassing affliction but one I plan to go cold turkey on - weighing myself like that was messing with my head and demotivating me, especially as this week I sts the same for 3 days then gained a 1lb which was gone by bed time :)confused:) I put it down to water or passing a motion!!

So I havent today but am "ITCHING" to do it - so any strategies bar chucking the ******* in the bin woudl be appreciated

So weekly weighers how do you stay disciplined and not slip a peek through the week??? x

Hiya,

I could have written your post as do exactly the same!

When I did cd I was so bad hubby actually hid the scales and only got them out once a week, I've no idea what he did with them as believe me I searched but I'm glad he did as a weekly weigh in made me more positive.

Cdg x

Wow diem , thank you so much for taking the time to write out such sound advise - great tips, insight and philosphy - Appreciate it - I will sabotage with water from now on in ;) Thank you x

LOL @ hiding the scales - your hubby was on to something there! x

Back