Cruise PV help im hungry,what else can i eat??

scoobydoo2009

my book has finally arrived,im now on cruise,
today iv eaten
b-2 poached eggs,2 turkey rashes,mushrooms
1 vanilla activia yougurt

l-2 yogurts,

d-chicken fillets,roasted red pepper,onion and mushroom

only drank 1/2 litre water so far

going to have my oatbran in a mo make porridge with it,

what else can i eat,???
any quorn,salad,can i have more eggs?

id kill for a cadburys flake mmmm,but im not going to give in,

my book has finally arrived,im now on cruise,
today iv eaten
b-2 poached eggs,2 turkey rashes,mushrooms
1 vanilla activia yougurt

l-2 yogurts,

d-chicken fillets,roasted red pepper,onion and mushroom

only drank 1/2 litre water so far

going to have my oatbran in a mo make porridge with it,

what else can i eat,???
any quorn,salad,can i have more eggs?

id kill for a cadburys flake mmmm,but im not going to give in,

Once you go into ketosis you really shouldn't feel hungry. How about making some little quiche type things with cottage cheese? You need to drink more water 1/2 litre is not enough. You're only meant to have two eggs per day but I eat tons more than that every week.

How about some more chicken or some boiled eggs or make some muffins with your bran, or do you have any rhubarb?

also i cook up chicken fillets and keep them in the fridge ....dont forget if your hungry eat dont think your eating too much , once you go into Ketosis you wont be hungry till then fill up on allowed items

How much fat is in the custard?? I have been eating it since day one, Ours is Dairy farmers 99% ff pouring custard and never ever had a problem with weight gains as yet (touchwood) and boy do I eat it, breakfast a huge bowl with oatbran and then again some nights mixed with Jelly..NOMNOM and if I make the coconut pancakes that I love I usually splash it on top of them too............ But I dont eat much yogies and if I do have one I tend not to eat the custard............
I always thought we were allowed it...LOL but Im not going to stop it or cut it down if the weights still coming off :)

Hope you find something you like :) then you will tend to stick to it better and longer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

iv been eating individual pots of ambrosia low fat custard,warmed up in microwave
label says
2.4g fat
omg 16.2g sugar,oh no thats not good is it??

urh no not good step away from the custard!!!!!

kids can have them:(

im stuffed just done plate of food and couldnt eat it,thrown half away!!
had cod,broccolli,sprouts and cabbage mm

saved some sprouts in fridge for snacks later mmmm:p

Back