Cruise PV help im hungry,what else can i eat??

Sorry, only asking cos I read about one of her diets in the paper and fancied having a go at it. I think it sounded like this one. Didn't mean to be random! x

After reading about it I'm not sure I could handle it - how are you finding it? x

Brilliant! Wish I could look like her!

Fantastic weightloss too - not sure I could handle all the meat. Also, I adore chocolate!

Frankly, if you're not a big carnivore, I'd forget it. Personally speaking, with a BMI of 24.9, I'd advise you to stay away from low carbing if you can also...

<as for adoring chocolate, you don't think we got to our respective sizes adoring lettuce, do you?!!!>

How about the new WW?

If I only had 10lbs to lose...I'd head straight for low carb - sorry to be controversial Jo ;)

You'll get there quickly...wont have as many days Conso as us to do....and should see your results quite quickly if you haven't low carbed before :)

I speak from experience that low cal/low fat does not work for me... so that 10lbs would be impossible to lose any way (for me) other than low carb :) x

p.s. If you like eggs/don't have a cholesterol problem...you can substitute a lot of meat meals with these/dairy products (low fat only) - without eggs I would've been sunk on this diet long ago :)

If I only had 10lbs to lose...I'd head straight for low carb - sorry to be controversial Jo ;)

You'll get there quickly...wont have as many days Conso as us to do....and should see your results quite quickly if you haven't low carbed before :)

I speak from experience that low cal/low fat does not work for me... so that 10lbs would be impossible to lose any way (for me) other than low carb :) x

p.s. If you like eggs/don't have a cholesterol problem...you can substitute a lot of meat meals with these/dairy products (low fat only) - without eggs I would've been sunk on this diet long ago :)

I can't imagine only having 10lbs to lose....

If I only had 10lbs to lose...I'd head straight for low carb - sorry to be controversial Jo ;):)

It's probably ME being controversial Sarah...

Your answer addresses the crux of the poster's question: how to lose weight fast.

My answer addresses the unanswered question which we ought to address: how to lose weight AND keep it off.

And if the person's BMI isn't that bad, and no bad dieting history, chances are that there are just a few tweaks required... or more exercise...

tried upping the exercise and tweaking the diet...lowered my cals by 500 as advised EVERYWHERE and then by 100 a week when it was budging.... I have a famine proof body lol x

I was talking to the original poster, not you ref tweaks and dieting history...

Sarah - your BMI is "normal" which won't help you, and like me, your weekend extras keep you out of ketosis mostly... and you've dieting history... (negative side)... but on the positive, just look what you could eat at Disney and not gain overly... that's the best part of having a slower perhaps than some yoyo cycle!

Exercise will help... perhaps not to lose weight, but for so many other things... I was just like you for the first 44 years of my life! Now I miss it if Ii don't do it and I'd never have believed that. (OK my exercise is more sedentary than Vicky's, but I stick at it, and have for a couple of years now, so it's regular...). 5-6km most mornings at 6km/h average

I wholeheartedly agree about exercise. Even if you don't lost weight with it, you get leaner, feel healthier, have more stamina, and it helps to relax and de-stress you. I'm fitter now in my (just) early 40s than plenty of people half of my age, and it's all thanks to regular exercise. In fact, it's especially important for anyone over 40 because of the risks of osteoporosis, heart and circulatory problems, etc.

ok girls I'm getting the message slowly :) now would someone please leave the lights on outside a little longer during the day so I can see the ground beneath my feet :D x

No but I'll wake you up on my way past if you like! The clock change has IMPROVED my morning walk! haaaa!

:)

ok girls I'm getting the message slowly :) now would someone please leave the lights on outside a little longer during the day so I can see the ground beneath my feet :D x

Get some DVDs! There are some fab ones - even something a little more exciting, like dance. Then you won't need to brave the cold and dark. :D

For those of you struggling to exercise, if you have a Wii, get 'Just Dance' (think that's what it's called). I have no co-ordination so don't do it, but the kids bounce away at this, it's great fun to watch (for me) and great fun (for them) to do.

I'll stick to the exercise bike though!

Back