Help - I'm ready to cave!

Susie Woosie

Gonna be slim
:help2:I have been really struggling for the past 3/4 days, I feel like I'm going round the bend especially on Friday and Saturday. Infact I still feel like packing it in - it is just too hard to stick to. I am constantly thinking about food, totally obsessed!! :eat:

My husband and kids are feeling bad eating in front of me and its stating to cause a bit of friction. When I go to work they stuff their faces before I come home again, which is not fair on them. It is the TOTM and I don't know whether this is partly to blame. Is anyone else feeling like this?

:argh:
Susan x

Yes! but what I've learned from here is that everyone feels like that and more often than we realise! What I do is get on here and try to start the damage limitation before I need it then the moment disappears before the hand goes to the mouth ( which in my case is faster than the speed of sound!) Hope that helps a bit but someone who knows and isn't a twit like me will be along in a mo and really help!! keep going tho it's worth it! xxx

I think TOTM is responsible for a lot of unpleasant stuff and I think the weekend is harder than the week (for me anyway).
Susan - it's not for ever and it will be worth it when you've reached your goal, just keep that in the front of your mind and you've done so well in your first week as well. It is hard to get used to, I have to say - I don't always hang around when my family are eating, I cook the food for them and then tend to wander off and come on the computer or watch tele for a bit - and they understand. Last night I did sit with them while they ate so we could chat and I was fine, I am nearly at the end of wk 3 now, so perhaps it's just a matter of seeing yourself over this difficult first few weeks and then things will settle down a bit for you :)

:help2:I have been really struggling for the past 3/4 days, I feel like I'm going round the bend especially on Friday and Saturday. Infact I still feel like packing it in - it is just too hard to stick to. I am constantly thinking about food, totally obsessed!! :eat:

My husband and kids are feeling bad eating in front of me and its stating to cause a bit of friction. When I go to work they stuff their faces before I come home again, which is not fair on them. It is the TOTM and I don't know whether this is partly to blame. Is anyone else feeling like this?

:argh:
Susan x

Susan
You truly have done the HARDEST part of the diet which is getting to the end of week one & you have already nearly shed 1 stone..... If you SS or 790 properly, it will merely be a matter of weeks before you are at goal.... If you THINK rationally, count back x amount of weeks and look at what you were doing then????? Then FForward to x amount weeks when you will be at goal?????
You need to embrace this time rather than feeling like it is a sentence hanging over you... Enjoy watching you melt away and your confidence increasing week on week.

Sending you a huge hug and lots and lots of VIBES xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan honey! you poor thing!!!

We've ALL been there though darlin, the only way i can stop my OH getting a bad belly from rushing to eat is having a bath at around dinner time, or saving my eastenders episodes, or reading a good book - diversionary tactics!!

Thinking about food - go and read my diary thread, had some lovely gems of knowledge from a lot of miniminers which have helped me a LOT!

We're all around you to help hun!
action-smiley-046.gif

Scales

I get weighed every 4 weeks by my CDC so just had my first weigh in.Her scales put me at 15st 10lb mine put me at 14st 12lb.The day i first got weighed my scales were 6lb lighter.I know i've lost more than 1st 5lbs as i weigh myself everyday,and i know i,ve lost 25lb.So should i just go by my scales?

I have two charts ; one with my WI, one with my CDC's WI.

I figure go with yours cos after all - when you get to goal you'll be the one weighing on your own scales xxxx

Thanks to everyone who has replied with your kind words and advice. I have decided to stick with it til Tuesday (2nd WI) and see what the scales say. I can have the bars from Wednesday so maybe being able to actually chew again will help. (I have been chewing the inside of my mouth, pen tops and water bottle lids etc lol!)

Thanks Again

Susan x

Back