• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP IM STARVING///

Hello everyone im lisa and started my journery of being slimmer last week on the exante diet.

I havent been to bad but this morning i have been up since 5.30am and my son,boyfreind decide to have a fry up and im sat here with a black coffee knowing i carnt have my milkshake till 8-9am i need some insparation....

on the plus side i have lost 7lbs woohoo. and a nice new dress.

any tips on hunger pangs im on total solution...

everyone is doing so well ....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi Lisa,

Well done on the 7lb loss!

I find mornings are the worst for hunger pangs, I drink a large glass of water or two while I'm making my coffee and that always helps. It's the same throughout the day, hunger pangs = more water needed.

Good luck with week 2!

Leese

well done on the 7lbs. sounds like you need to have a work with you son and bf! If they really can't do without a fry up while you're trying to get settle into Exante you should pack them off to the local greasy spoon so you don't have to sit through it.

Thanks for the replys well its fine i have managed to get through the morning and make them a sunday roast to distract myself i dug up the rest of my vegtables . I no its hard but we can do it ... im just thinking of all the lovely things buy..... good luck guys x

I tend to just go into a different room if my hubby and kids are eating, after all its me on the diet, not them! lol