Help... I'm struggling to get through third day

I want to wrestle my husbands dinner out of his hands and throw my pint of water in his face. I really want to do this but I'm really worried it might not work. Any words of encouragement out there to help a podgy and desperate soul?

Hi, day 3 is the worst !!!
I felt awful and fed up but please keep going !!! I'm on day 7 and had my first weigh in lost 7lb .
It will be worth it in the end x

I just read your other post, congratulations! I'm mama grumps today and thinking maybe I should have a few fun years of eating what I want and then getting a gastric band! But I'll stick with Lt as its a bit less extreme and you've given me how and inspiration. I can't wait till my weigh in, I hope it's as good as yours!

Just grit your teeth til your weigh in, the first week is hard work but when you step on those scales you'll see its been worth it!! Im just starting my 3 week and have already lost 15lbs! get through this week by reading all the success stories on here they're really inspiring! :)

Get to around day five and you will feel totally different, day threes a pig!!!! When ketosis Kicks in you won't be bothered about food!!! Hang on in there!xxx

How are you doing today MamaB? You're almost there. Hang in, your almost there x x x

Hiya teapot. I've got through day no 4, woo woop but still not a happy bunny. Really thinking that the hunger thing better stop soon. I was really happy this morning because I felt really good and full of energy but since lunchtime I've really struggled. Drinking lots of water still but waiting for the ketosis thing to kick in and not be hungry. But I'm confused because I got the sticks and it says I've been in ketosis since yesterday but I'm still ravenous. Sorry for being Mrs Windgy Pants, I'm normally a really happy person :(

Hey mama bee well done for getting this far and into ketosis :) I'm sorry you're having a crappy day but i think it's an hour by hour thing - you'll still get the hunger pangs but learn to control them- its easier when you're in ketosis- I think anyway!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya teapot. I've got through day no 4, woo woop but still not a happy bunny. Really thinking that the hunger thing better stop soon. I was really happy this morning because I felt really good and full of energy but since lunchtime I've really struggled. Drinking lots of water still but waiting for the ketosis thing to kick in and not be hungry. But I'm confused because I got the sticks and it says I've been in ketosis since yesterday but I'm still ravenous. Sorry for being Mrs Windgy Pants, I'm normally a really happy person :(

How much water ate you drinking ? When are u having your shakes ?
I have my breakfast one between 11 and 12, lunch at 5 and tea at 9.
I get up at 6 am but fill up on water x

I'm drinking about 5-6 pints a day. Do you think that I need to drink more? Maybe I just need to get a blimmin backbone. But the reason I'm on here is because I'm a little porker who like her food too much so I need to remember why I started this in the first place! Grrr, that's me gritting my teeth and hoping the cravings go soon. Thanks for your support xxx

Don't worry we've all been through it, day 3 was my battle !!! You can drink a little more. Are u spacing out your shakes ? It will get easier promise. It's killing me cooking food for my OH and son but they have to eat. We all love our food otherwise we wouldn't be here lol ;-). Keeping going you will be so excited on weigh day ! I've dropped a dress size in 10 days would never of believe it x

You'll find if it doesn't work already, soon you'll have a glass of water and your 'hunger' will disappear. Cravings are probably what you're fighting now. Such a difficult one, just keep reminding yourself that you're not actually hungry, have some water and keep busy. Even tonight as I was putting some leftovers away, I had to stop myself from popping a chicken goujon into my mouth. Habits are terrible things to break and most of your need at the moment will be about your head trying to continue doing the same old stuff x x x

Back