help.. im stuck:(

Maybe they are trying to phase them out, as I heard in America they only offer EE. Or your consultant is just lazy :p I only do green days as I'm veggie as do several others on here and still lose just fine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

caroline1985 said:
im also following the ee days, not tried red or green days. im on week 3 and i have only lost 4 pound in week one, 1 pound in week two and 1 quarter of a pound week three. i stick to the plan and eat all my 2/3rds super free foods and rest free foods. i have around 5 syns daily. so im stuck too.
please could you let me know how you get on on your green and red days?? x

I'm afraid that your problem is not extra easy. First off, 5 1/4 lbs in 3 weeks is a great weight loss for SW. If you want to loose weight quicker then you need to look at another plan,more where you don't get to eat very much!. Secondly - it's 1/3rd super free, not 2/3rds. You are probably not acting enough calories trying to have 2/3rds super free

Thirdly - you will probably find you loose more if you have 10 Syns a day. I know this sounds counter intuitive but really, you loose more on SW if you eat more.

Hi all... at last wi down just a 1/2 pound... sooooo frustrating esp when i was putting my heart and soul into it... i said it to my c about the green days and she didnt really acknowledge it at all:(.. but when my time came to speak out n class i said how disappointed i was , esp after she had read my food diary and said it was fine.. one of the other girls said that i should be on green days,, and she said " oh yeeeeee green days would really suit ye"!!!!!! so am giving it a shot.. girls at class where v helpful getting info from friends in england who are on the plan as it's pretty much all e e in ireland... anyhoooo am going away for a few days to prague, ,going to relax and get really stuck into it next week when im back so heres praying;).. thanks for all your advice ladies:D

Just a quick note in defence of consultants (I'm not one by the way....) but they are told by SW HQ to push EE as the main plan.

SW want ALL members on EE in the future. Red and green are there but are not promoted and all new members are to start off on EE.

Red and green are to be used if you need a bit of a shake up.

I do agree though that there is little point in vegetarians doing EE though. Green does offer much more flexibility in healthy extras.

I can honestly see red and green being phased out in the future (this is my opinion though, not fact!!)

Back