Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP! I'm worrying about my food intake!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cornish Angel, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Cornish Angel

Cornish Angel Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there!
    I am new to the forum - but really pleased to be part of a cyber-world where we all have a common goal :).

It's my first week on the Slimming World plan and our group leader suggested the extra easy to start with - great - I think it's going great... Except I think I'm eating too much!!

Here's what I've had today:
    Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with a little smoked salmon and some baby tomatoes.
    Midmorning - banana, pear and Hi Fi bar(HE)
    Lunch - Home-made vegetable soup (with rice in) and an apple.
    Afternoon - Banana and orange and packet of French Fries (Crisps - 6 syns)
    Dinner - prawn stir-fry with noodles - fruit salad (apple banana and grapes) with half fat creme fraiche (4.5 syns).

This looks SO much down on paper - but it's mostly Superfree and free food, so that's ok, right? Is it? Or no?

I'd REALLY appreciate the feedback - I don't want to mess up on my first week.....:cry:

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarahlou89

Sarahlou89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That seems good :)
    As long as you have plenty of super free food ( think its a third on EE) then you should be fine.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No need to worry, it looks fine.

Just take a look at the food diaries on here & see what people are eating, that will give you an idea on what we eat & we still lose weight.:D

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Unless I have missed it, there isn't a Healthy Extra A choice in there. Apart from that, it looks great.

6. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Looks fine - providing you're eating till your no longer hungry and concentrating on the superfree/free foods - then I wouldn't worry about how much. If you're eating for the sake of eating and not when you're hungry - then you may want to cut back a little.

7. Cornish Angel

Cornish Angel Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much guys. I think there is an element of my eating for the sake of eating, so i need to watch that - but then my husband says 'it's all free or superfree so what's the difference - you can eat as much as you like whenever you like'.
    I guess we still dont really understand how you can lose weight when you can eat as much as you like.... Still - i will take you advice and look at food diaries. I guess we'll see on Monday how this first week's played out for me!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.