HELP! I'm worrying about my food intake!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cornish Angel, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Cornish Angel

Cornish Angel Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there!
    I am new to the forum - but really pleased to be part of a cyber-world where we all have a common goal :).

It's my first week on the Slimming World plan and our group leader suggested the extra easy to start with - great - I think it's going great... Except I think I'm eating too much!!

Here's what I've had today:
    Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with a little smoked salmon and some baby tomatoes.
    Midmorning - banana, pear and Hi Fi bar(HE)
    Lunch - Home-made vegetable soup (with rice in) and an apple.
    Afternoon - Banana and orange and packet of French Fries (Crisps - 6 syns)
    Dinner - prawn stir-fry with noodles - fruit salad (apple banana and grapes) with half fat creme fraiche (4.5 syns).

This looks SO much down on paper - but it's mostly Superfree and free food, so that's ok, right? Is it? Or no?

I'd REALLY appreciate the feedback - I don't want to mess up on my first week.....:cry:

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarahlou89

Sarahlou89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That seems good :)
    As long as you have plenty of super free food ( think its a third on EE) then you should be fine.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No need to worry, it looks fine.

Just take a look at the food diaries on here & see what people are eating, that will give you an idea on what we eat & we still lose weight.:D

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Unless I have missed it, there isn't a Healthy Extra A choice in there. Apart from that, it looks great.

6. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Looks fine - providing you're eating till your no longer hungry and concentrating on the superfree/free foods - then I wouldn't worry about how much. If you're eating for the sake of eating and not when you're hungry - then you may want to cut back a little.

7. Cornish Angel

Cornish Angel Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much guys. I think there is an element of my eating for the sake of eating, so i need to watch that - but then my husband says 'it's all free or superfree so what's the difference - you can eat as much as you like whenever you like'.
    I guess we still dont really understand how you can lose weight when you can eat as much as you like.... Still - i will take you advice and look at food diaries. I guess we'll see on Monday how this first week's played out for me!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.