HELP! I'm worrying about my food intake!!

Hi there!
I am new to the forum - but really pleased to be part of a cyber-world where we all have a common goal :).

It's my first week on the Slimming World plan and our group leader suggested the extra easy to start with - great - I think it's going great... Except I think I'm eating too much!!

Here's what I've had today:
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with a little smoked salmon and some baby tomatoes.
Midmorning - banana, pear and Hi Fi bar(HE)
Lunch - Home-made vegetable soup (with rice in) and an apple.
Afternoon - Banana and orange and packet of French Fries (Crisps - 6 syns)
Dinner - prawn stir-fry with noodles - fruit salad (apple banana and grapes) with half fat creme fraiche (4.5 syns).

This looks SO much down on paper - but it's mostly Superfree and free food, so that's ok, right? Is it? Or no?

I'd REALLY appreciate the feedback - I don't want to mess up on my first week.....:cry:

Thanks!

That seems good :)
As long as you have plenty of super free food ( think its a third on EE) then you should be fine.

Unless I have missed it, there isn't a Healthy Extra A choice in there. Apart from that, it looks great.

Looks fine - providing you're eating till your no longer hungry and concentrating on the superfree/free foods - then I wouldn't worry about how much. If you're eating for the sake of eating and not when you're hungry - then you may want to cut back a little.

Thanks so much guys. I think there is an element of my eating for the sake of eating, so i need to watch that - but then my husband says 'it's all free or superfree so what's the difference - you can eat as much as you like whenever you like'.
I guess we still dont really understand how you can lose weight when you can eat as much as you like.... Still - i will take you advice and look at food diaries. I guess we'll see on Monday how this first week's played out for me!! :D

Back