Help is this Red?

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi Ive tried a red day today but unsure if its ok could someone check for me please?

Breakfast- fruit salad and a shape zero.

Snack- oatybix bar-HEB1

Lunch-2 egg omlette with tomatoes, tinned tuna and HEA-28g cheese (cheddar) with a salad.

Snack-small orange and HEB2 the butterscotch Hi fi barsx2

Dinner-chicken fillets on beansprouts with tinned tomatoes, onions and garlic lots of
salad.

Options hot choc-2.0
so far.

Looks ok to me-only thing that jumps out at me is the HEBs. HiFi bars are a HEB each, and it'll say on the pack how many syns otherwise-most of them are 6. Have you had your second HEA? Am personally not sure about Oatibix bars, but I'm sure someone with access to lifeline online can tell you, if you have access l.o yourself then you can fill in the online diary and it's all interactive :)

Looks ok to me-only thing that jumps out at me is the HEBs. HiFi bars are a HEB each, and it'll say on the pack how many syns otherwise-most of them are 6. Have you had your second HEA? Am personally not sure about Oatibix bars, but I'm sure someone with access to lifeline online can tell you, if you have access l.o yourself then you can fill in the online diary and it's all interactive :)
Hi thank you for looking....the HEB are the new Hi fi bars out you get 2 for a HEB they are lovely and the oatybix bars might be my mistake i thought they were a HEb think thats the name il have to double check apprieciate you looking:)

I would HEB the HiFi bars and syn the oaty bar as they are only 3.5 to 4 syns depending on flavour

Other than that it looks fine!

ETA Sorry just saw your post - didn't know you could have two of these bars for your HEB. You may want to watch having so many cereal bar though as they can bung you up a bit

Yes I agree with welshtiger! Only 1 hi fi bar counts as an HEB the other one would have to be synned, so 6 syns plus your options so total 8, still ok though.Not too sure about the oatibix bars though. Are you going to group. Perhaps you could ask your consultant about them as you have already had a cereal bar as a HEB

Yay i'm saved Just looked at sw online the weetabix oaty bars are a HEB and the new Hi fi bars are 2 for a HEB or 3 syns each so i think that should be ok..... thanks everyone:)

So are the new hi fi bars smaller than the other ones then? I know the choc deluxe on that I like is defo only one for an HEB.

Hi have a look in the subforums where the Healthy extras are at the top of the page thats how i found out about them i think they are about 20g i prefer them to the alpens more satisfying i think lovely
:D and you get 2 some of the price goes to the bensmiles charity my c said.

chocaslim said:
Hi have a look in the subforums where the Healthy extras are at the top of the page thats how i found out about them i think they are about 20g i prefer them to the alpens more satisfying i think lovely
:D and you get 2 some of the price goes to the bensmiles charity my c said.

Sorry, didn't know there were new ones, if that's the case then it looks fine :)

Hi welshtigger thats ok im glad people looked at my post even made me double check its so easy to make a mistake and even a little one can tip us over with the syns. ive never done red days before but wanted to cut down on carbs so ive been using beansprouts instead of pasta and getting an extra HEB a day is great.

chocaslim said:
Hi welshtigger thats ok im glad people looked at my post even made me double check its so easy to make a mistake and even a little one can tip us over with the syns. ive never done red days before but wanted to cut down on carbs so ive been using beansprouts instead of pasta and getting an extra HEB a day is great.

You get two HE extra cos you can have 2 HEA aswell if you want

Must admit trying the ee for a little while, but am missing my 2 HEA and HEB, specially the cheese as I have to have my milk. Will see if it has all been worthwhile on Monday. Struggling with the veg side of things and dont know what to have for lunch every day on ee as I hate salad.

Hi I am doing red days too as I have come of a total food replacement diet I want to limit my carbs for a while, and eating lots of pasta and spuds makes me retain water like a demented camel !!!
Your day sounds good to me , may have to try the new hi fi bars , I never thought of using bean sprouts as a pasta sub , do you cook them ?? I use a lot of BNS in place of potatos , makes fab wedges :)

as a huge Red day fan - that looks fine, xxx

i would probably syn the Oaty bar - and have a potato with the evening meal as your HEB choice.

Your syns are too low otherwise. xxx

Having chicken thighs with S W bbq sauce, syn free chips and loadsssssssssssss of mushrooms tonight. A ee meal I know I will enjoy, feel hungry thinking about it!

Back