Help!!! It's been 2 and a half months and I still am not losing weight!!

Missygirl

I stopped losing weight for about 2 and a half months now...so i reduced my syns to 10 a day but it still hasn't worked, i am about a stone heavier from my target weight (9 stone 4). what's happened?? BTW i walk to college 5 hours a week plus carrying heavy stuff so i must be doing more than enough exercise.

I stopped losing weight for about 2 and a half months now...so i reduced my syns to 10 a day but it still hasn't worked, i am about a stone heavier from my target weight (9 stone 4). what's happened?? BTW i walk to college 5 hours a week plus carrying heavy stuff so i must be doing more than enough exercise.

My concern may be that i use all my syns too early from foods such as sweets, chocs and crisps. This is because pretty much all meals I have are free. Here is an example of my daily food diary (i take the extra easy diet):

Breakfast: muller light with 35g oats = healthy extra B used

Lunch:

option 1 - low fat batchelors noodles or savoury rice = free

option 2 - mini wholemeal pitta bread with cheese = 4 + healthy extra A used

Dinner:

option 1 - homemade chilli con carne (made with lean mince)

option 2 - jacket potato with either cheese and beans or tuna and salad (no salad cream etc)

option 3 - homemade chips made from scratch, 2 fried eggs = 3 syns altogether from ''1 cal oil spray''

snacks: I use all my syns on chocs, crisps, or sweets. It seems like I eat quite a lot of this to make up 14 syns. I would have like 5 small white choc squares (i can't remember what they were called and couldn't find the syn value. These smaller than cadburys squares, so i count each square as 1 syn. (A normal cadbury 7 square bar would be 12 syns). So that would be around 5/6 syns, then i would eat something else like a packet of crisps to fill the 4 syns up.

I also eat tons of fruit, and drink lots of water

What do you guys think? any good diet plans that will definitely work for me??

Thanks for reading x

Where are all your fruit and veg? I don't see any in your plan and yet you're doing Extra Easy hon. You do know that AT LEAST 1/3 of every meal has to be taken up with super free foods? From what I can see you're having none at all!

Also, you are counting 3 Syns from the free oil spray? This doesn't have any Syns and is free.

Also, I wouldn't "guess" Syns and leave it to chance like that. If you can't Syn it then don't eat it! I find guessing to be too dangerous - if really unsure then use the 1: 20 rule but I still prefer to be accurate.

Pretty sure the lack of veggies is a problem, also maybe your not counting your syns propley or forgetting that you ate a certain something (ive done this before, especially with alcohol lol) and maybe our not eating enough?

I agree about the veggies, i have barchelors rice most days but i put 1 pepper 5mushrooms an half an onion in with it an have it with tomato & cucumber too, really filling and very superfree :)

Also why not try for 1 week cutting out chocolate an using your syns on something else? Mayo on a salad or tomato sauce or something, its worth a try. I only have crisps an choc once a week i get weighed on a thurs an dont eat any choc or crisps after sunday mon-thur is just super super free!! An alpen choc light bars as my choc fix and my healthy extra x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you could be right! i've started giving this a go and lost like 5 ounces....it's the lack of superfree foods i have with my meals!
Thanks this makes more sense to me x

much appreciated for your time x

you could be right! i've started giving this a go and lost like 5 ounces....it's the lack of superfree foods i have with my meals!
Thanks this makes more sense to me x

much appreciated for your time x

Back