Help me! How can I stop myself from cheating!?

I have some diabetic chocolate in the fridge. I have a chunk of that occasionally. Also invest in some sugar free jellies if you fancy something sweet. They go down rather well with some cream

I used to chew on something fatty.

i have dark chocolate occasionally (97% cocoa or higher) - 1 chunk usually satisfies me - it might help?

LOL, Worked though Bren, a couple of bacon slices and the feeling went away.

Mag

Been on induction for six weeks and when I have the occaisonal sweet craving I make a decaff coffee with cream and splenda - usually does the trick (although I have some Atkins chco bars in the cupboard too!)

Susie

Induction for 6 weeks!? Wow, you have some willpower! My inspiration!

I stayed on induction for 6 months Mag, and very strict induction at that.

What about a chocolate mim served warm with cream.
Not something I would have but it might work,I usually have a bar of green & blacks 85% with vanilla (15.7c / 100grms so only 1.5c / 10grm portion) in the fridge and have a square of that when the need takes.A bar can be in the fridge for the best part of a year though as don't crave it very often.
lorna

I stayed on induction for 6 months Mag, and very strict induction at that.

Jim, how did you manage so long on induction, and so strict!? Considering I want to lose the weight so badly, you'd think I wouldn't want to break my new eating style but when my brother is eating pizza, it's not easy..

It isn't easy Mag, you need to persevere, but I found the longer I was on induction, the easier it became.

I hope it's the same for me, getting on the scales each week I am so happy...it's just inbetween that when I crave things I shouldn't but if I remember rightly, last time the cravings went after a while.

Back