help me i need chocolate

SBR08

someone stop me from going to the shop and getting a load of junk food and chocolate to binge on tonight

grrrrrr its soooo hard

Stop and think that you will only be satisfied whilst you are eating the chocolate, you will feel guilty after it and you could fall off the wagon..... it happens to me when i cheat, please for longer than one night, please be strong xx

Hard but worth it...I was a BIG chocoholic and did miss it a little bit,but the results are well worth it. YOU CAN DO IT. Chocolate is the master of all evil. lol.

keep reading success stories in the forum SBR - it will keep you going.

Have a chocolate shake if you have any left to drink today. Or a peppermint tea with sweeteners in. Something a bit sweet to take the edge off.

You will feel proud of yourself if you get through it!

Keep stong.

i have been around chocolate ALL day and had to take the kids to the chippy for lunch (i work as a nanny) so its been torture!

dont do it !go for a walk have a long soak in the bath, an early night but whatever you do stay away from the chocolate!!! lol you can do it x

i have been around chocolate ALL day and had to take the kids to the chippy for lunch (i work as a nanny) so its been torture!

my daughter and husband had chippy for dinner too - it's awful ain't it.

But you feel great once the stage has passed that you care!

Brushing your teeth does help as well. Or the listerine strips that blow your head off. lol

Stop and think that you will only be satisfied whilst you are eating the chocolate, you will feel guilty after it and you could fall off the wagon for more than one night..... it happens to me when i cheat, please please be strong xx

thats better oops!

Ive been around people all day but, not at one point did I wish to eat one of them and I like some of them more than you like choccy. Get a grip and stop thinking about FATTY food, have a bath, read a book, goo to bed.

Ive been around people all day but, not at one point did I wish to eat one of them and I like some of them more than you like choccy. Get a grip and stop thinking about FATTY food, have a bath, read a book, goo to bed.

*makes mental note* never tell fat2thin you want chocolate.

*hides under desk*

see it worked, im off to have a twix now x

I have 2 a day on refeed mmmmmmmmmmm x

lmco only kidding xx

thats SBRO8 in the middle with a KitKat on her head lol xx

Back