Help me plan my exercise please?

Bluedrop

Hi all,
I am looking at losing 11 kg in the next 5-6 months. To be honest, I want an absolutely fit body....I started walking 3weeks ago and I've been consistently doing abt 10 miles a week....

Can someone please help me create a balanced exercise plan? What's the best way to lose weight? By continuing to walk everyday or by adding variety to my exercise? When should I start doing exercise with weights? How much time should I spend with weights? What exercises should be done with weights?

Please bear in mind tht I have a very busy day. Only time I get to exercise is to add 40 mins walk while commuting to/from work....I can squeeze in another max 15 mins in the mornings for other forms of exercise if that cn help lose weight quicker...

Have u thought about kettleworx few us do it and swear by it. It's 20min every other day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or changing the walking to jogging? I'm a third of the way through the couch to 5 k programme, my weight loss has been much better as my jogging time has increased. Before this I did the 30 day shred, Jillian Michaels exercise DVD which was great for me for toning, I lost a lot of inches while doing it.

I am a novice to toning and have found the ten minute solution DVD target toning for beginners brilliant. It is ten minutes on each of arms, thighs, "glutes" and abs. Can do one a day or more and be guided though some basic resistance exercises. You use hand weights for the arms section only.

You could walk to work and then run home. If you're time is that limited, there doesn't seem to be many other options? Or get a bike and cycle to work a few days a week to vary things?

Back