Help Me Please! -Journery 2 - Lou Lou's CD Diary

Day 8 - oh dear.

Hello guys. I am cross with myself. I had a really good day today - wasn't hungry, didn't really think about food, had a failry normal day at work and just a moment ago....everyone left the office and left me on my own doing some overtime and I ate 6 sweets :break_diet: 2 Rubarb and custards and 4 little chews. What am i going to do? I cant tell anyone else as they will think I am a failiure to do that after just one week but I dont know what came over me....What damage have I done to myself? Will I not lose next week? Help me please I feel terrible now and soooooo guilty :cry:

Keep glugging the water and put it behind you, it may not have done that much damage but what's done is done. Write down exactly how to feel right now on a post-it note and look at it if you feel like doing anything naughty again......that should help.

Thanks Minz

Thank you for replying...I do feel dreadful and I know that what's done is done but even so...I am an idiot for doing it. :cry:
The way I look at it is that tomorrow is another day and I can (hopefully) carry on as I was - I am just a bit worried that I have taken myself out of ketosis and will now feel hungry again x x

Hiya Minz has said exactly what I think, whats done is done, but you must learn from this slip and not let it happen again. No point killing yourself with guilt just promise not to put yourself through it again..

You'll be fine :p

Back