Help me please!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mooma90, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mooma90

mooma90 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey there,

I have been on the total solution for 3 weeks now and after a few days, couldn't stomach the soups anymore!
    I am currently having 2 shakes and a bar a day as they are all VERY yummy! But I am finding that I am really craving something savoury so keep sneaking a few of my daughters baked beans etc...

I gave tried adding hot sauce, seasoning etc but they make me feel physically sick!

I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Hope everyone is getting on OK x :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have you tried a mug of bullion it's nice and savoury and might just help stave off the cravings x

4. mooma90

mooma90 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wow, thanks Starlight, I LOVE boullion! I didn't realise I could have it on the TS...
    Will definitely try that tomorrow!

Thank you C... I lost that 5lbs in the first week and haven't updated because I was taken into hospital twice last week :(
    I have a Wii Fit but has decided to stop working on me so have been making sure I go out for a 20 minute walk to the park or shop with my daughter!

I would like to treat myself if I exercised a little more but all the savoury foods I crave are high in carbs! Typical haha

Thanks guys x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.