• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help me please!!!!!!!!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Need to stick my fat ass on this diet until new York! Need as much motivation as possible!! Nearly all my holiday clothes are abit small/tight!! Need to stick to it!!

Iv ordered so many clothes off eBay and all too small! Like a size to small, do u think if I stick to it I would lose it by end of June?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lshafik

What's your current weight - I can't see - and you have lost 5 stone so far - that is amazing!!

I defo reckon you could continue losing well but how much do you want to lose by end of June?

xKimmiex

Silver Member
6stone loss so far, started at 23.4 now at 17 I think ( don't dare weigh! )
Want to lose at least 2 stone

To be honest you sound like you are really struggling to stick to it and by not wanting to weigh yourself you aren't facing up to it if you know what I mean.

If you REALLY want to lose the weight you will need to find a better reason than New York and it doesn't seem to be motivating you enough? But if you want to lose the weight I would jump on the scales and then take it from there, that might give you the push you need??

lshafik

If you REALLY want to lose the weight you will need to find a better reason than New York and it doesn't seem to be motivating you enough? But if you want to lose the weight I would jump on the scales and then take it from there, that might give you the push you need??
I agree!

However - I also think 2 stone is doable if you STICK with it!

I want to lose the same so maybe we ould spur each other along x

xKimmiex

Silver Member
lshafik said:
P.S - we are both in Leicestershire!
Good idea!! We will push each other through!

Haven't ate so far today and just had my first shake :)

Where abouts you live x

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
try and refocus hun l know its hard after a blip but will be so worth it come your hols

Lily

Gold Member
Need to stick my fat ass on this diet until new York! Need as much motivation as possible!! Nearly all my holiday clothes are abit small/tight!! Need to stick to it!!

Iv ordered so many clothes off eBay and all too small! Like a size to small, do u think if I stick to it I would lose it by end of June?!
Yes you would.:D Come on hunni, you can do this.

:greenapple: :greenapple: :greenapple: