Help me please

kelly m

Hi

I have recently started a full on get healthy programme. I've given up smoking , joined the gym and ate healthy for 3 weeks..... And put half a stone on!!

I have been doing my fitness pal an sticking to 1200 cal a day, exercising and then eating calories back as advised to hit 1200 again

So I'm confused and would like a suggestion of a good diet to follow which doesn't restrict any food but has limits to keep me in check and works

Thanku. :)

Hi well done on stopping smoking and getting healthy. There are lots of diets that ive tried but slimming world is the one that works for me.
Just with any diet make sure you are drinking enough fluids, I never used to drink much and as soon as I started making sure I drank 1.5-2 ltrs a day my weight loss started to speed up. X

Thanku :) i don't drink an awful lot to be honest so thanks for the advice. I thought slimming world. I've done it before and was impressed so I may pick up some magazines and try and get my head around it tonight :)

Thanku :) i don't drink an awful lot to be honest so thanks for the advice. I thought slimming world. I've done it before and was impressed so I may pick up some magazines and try and get my head around it tonight :)

Your welcome :) hope ut helps it did for me. The slimming world website does a sample 7 day diet for a refresh aswel. Good luck x

Back