Help me stay motivated at the weekend!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nesspiggy1, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. nesspiggy1

nesspiggy1 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I am so fed up today! I stuck to propoints all week mon -friday, and then it all went wrong again at the weekend. I just stopped counting points!!!!

I had susage & chips, chineese takeaway,mcdonalds, tons of homemade sweets and cakes from the school fair.

I was lucky that I maintained and didnt put on weight, mainly due to the fact I went to gym everyday and did lots of walking.

I really struggle at the weekends,how can I stay motivated. Any tips greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

ME TOO !!
    I was sticking to my 29 pp daily and come saturday it just went tits up BUT I did stick to using som eof the 49 weekly,I really wanted to stick to my 29 daily all week as week 1 on pp I lost 1.5lbs and that was as I went to an awards dinner.OH said lets go for a carvery saturday so I did had little got home it was 23pp then I had vodka x 4 that was 8pp so I was annoyed with me.
    I too do lots of exercise and Im roughly in week 39 on ww and my losses hae slowed and I stick to it so wanted to stick to 29 everyday for good losses,scales added 1lbs this morning from what Id lost upto friday :(

Tips:
    Christmas 4 weeks
    Clothes think small,try the next size down and picture yourself in it when it fits.
    Weigh-in how will you feel on a gain or sts if youve not been 100%?
    Next summer it seems so long but we know how quick time goes 2-3 stone slimmer or heavier?
    0 point soup and fruit gets us through when we need to 'eat'.
    Thinking back to when you reallky got the need to start ww??

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.