Help me stay motivated at the weekend!

I am so fed up today! I stuck to propoints all week mon -friday, and then it all went wrong again at the weekend. I just stopped counting points!!!!

I had susage & chips, chineese takeaway,mcdonalds, tons of homemade sweets and cakes from the school fair.

I was lucky that I maintained and didnt put on weight, mainly due to the fact I went to gym everyday and did lots of walking.

I really struggle at the weekends,how can I stay motivated. Any tips greatly appreciated.

ME TOO !!
I was sticking to my 29 pp daily and come saturday it just went tits up BUT I did stick to using som eof the 49 weekly,I really wanted to stick to my 29 daily all week as week 1 on pp I lost 1.5lbs and that was as I went to an awards dinner.OH said lets go for a carvery saturday so I did had little got home it was 23pp then I had vodka x 4 that was 8pp so I was annoyed with me.
I too do lots of exercise and Im roughly in week 39 on ww and my losses hae slowed and I stick to it so wanted to stick to 29 everyday for good losses,scales added 1lbs this morning from what Id lost upto friday :(

Tips:
Christmas 4 weeks
Clothes think small,try the next size down and picture yourself in it when it fits.
Weigh-in how will you feel on a gain or sts if youve not been 100%?
Next summer it seems so long but we know how quick time goes 2-3 stone slimmer or heavier?
0 point soup and fruit gets us through when we need to 'eat'.
Thinking back to when you reallky got the need to start ww??

xx

Back